Are you searching for the steps that help you with Yahoo Mail Privacy Settings? Then you are absolutely at right place. Do you have confusion that if you use any new system to access your account and your account information can also be accessed by others without your permission? Don’t worry we have a solution to overcome your problem. Yahoo has privacy settings that allow you to make some amendments and keep your account safe and secure.
Here are some steps that will guide you how to make changes in Yahoo Mail Privacy Settings. Not only this we also have another option for you. Just connect to Yahoo Customer Service and ask any obstacle you face during your process.
Follow the steps to Change Yahoo Mail Privacy Settings:
- Open the browser and type www.yahoo.com
- You will see a Homepage displayed on the system
- Here, Sign In to the yahoo page by entering your ID and Password
- Click the Settings on the top right side of yahoo main page
- Here you will see a list of items in the setting option
- Select Edit Account Information option
- Home page with your account details will pop up, enter the details required to be entered
- It will ask you to verify your account with details to make sure that it is your account.
- After this step, Click change sign in settings and re-enter the password you want to change and save for further use.
- You are almost done till here, Now you can see a dialogue box that appears which have 4 options and you can select any of them of your choice.
- Lastly, save your changes to confirm the amendments that you have made.