- Keep logged in to your existing yahoo e-mail account
- The mobile number you provide for the password recovery process should be genuine & in working mode
- The e-mail address you provide for the password recovery process should be genuine & in active mode at present
- Yahoo provides its customers with an exclusive facility of adding additional e-mail accounts (which limits up to 10) with the existing yahoo e-mail account.
How to edit account recovery information on yahoo mobile app?
Most of the yahoo apps don’t provide you with this facility, but some of them do. If this facility is provided by your yahoo app, just follow these simple steps-
- Re-enter your password to login
- Enter your phone’s password
- Click on the “Settings” icon
- Then, click on “Manage Accounts” option
- Now, click on “Accounts info” icon
- Now, go to “Security Settings”
- Now, click on either “E-mail addresses” option or “Phone numbers” option
- Then, go to either the “Add recovery e-mail address” option or to the “Add recovery phone number” option
- Now, the instructions will pop up on the screen to direct you to type & verify your updated information.