Email has become an important part of personal as well as professional lives when it comes to the communication. There are many organizations available that are offering email services to the users across the globe. Yahoo is one of the most popular names in the industry and has millions of users all over the world. There are various reasons for the high popularity of Yahoo including its impressive features and easy to use interface. It is one of the earliest email service providers and has always managed to amaze its users by its attractive features.
A new free Yahoo! account comes with an online storage of 1 TB, Flickr for images & video storage, free ios/android app, worldwide accessible email account, news feed, contact book, vacation responder and many more By Yahoo Customer Service
How to Create a New Yahoo Account:
If you want to sign up for a new Yahoo account, please refer to the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the Yahoo Sign up page or click on the sign up option available at the right bottom of the Yahoo sign in page.
- It will take you to the sign up form where it will ask you different information including your first name, last name, desired email address, password, phone number, date of birth and gender.
- Make sure that you are providing the accurate information (First & last name, birthday and gender) as you may require these information at some point in future.
- For email address, you will have to provide a username only as it will automatically add @ as an email extension.
- If you got a red line under your provided email ID , it means that the requested email address is not available and you will have to try some other username.
- Enter a strong password (Tips for strong password are given below).
- Enter your phone number that can be used for account recovery in future. Make sure the entered phone number is correct and active. Yahoo will send you a text containing a code to verify the phone number.
- If you are satisfied with the terms and privacy, click Continue.
- If the phone number you entered is correct and active, click “Text me an Account Key”.
- Enter the account key sent to your phone number in the box and click, Verify
- Upon successful completion of the sign up, you will get a congratulations message.
Selecting the Right Password to Stay Protected:
In today’s world, email account security is one of the most important concerns for internet users. Selecting a stronger password is a lot more helpful than you may think of. Followings are some suggestions for a strong Yahoo account password:
- Select a password of minimum 12 characters
- It should not be a dictionary word or a combination of dictionary words
- It should include lower case letters, capital letters, symbols and numbers
Never use com