Sometimes, you may need to set your web browser to default settings to make it work smoothly with yahoo. Here, we recommend some easy ways to help you out.
How to reset Microsoft Edge to default settings?
- Open your Microsoft Edge browser
- Go to “Clear Your Browsing Data”
- Choose the data you want to clear
- It will show a list of items you can delete. Click on all the options (if you want to delete them all)
- Select “Clear Data”
How to reset Mozilla Firefox to default settings?
- Open the “Help” option
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option
- Select “Refresh Firefox Browser” option
- Click on “Confirm”
- Then, select “Finish”
How to reset Google Chrome browser settings?
- Go to the top-right corner of your browser
- Click on “Menu” option
- Select the “Settings” option
- Then, parse down to the “Show Advanced Settings” option
- Click on “reset settings to default settings” option present on the bottom of the “show advanced settings” menu
- A “Reset” button will pop up on the screen
- Click this “Reset” button
- The “Reset” button sets the browser to its default settings