If you have forgotten your yahoo mail password, you need not worry about anything. Just go to yahoo mail’s https://login.yahoo.com. On this page you will be asked to enter one of the following things which you remember-
- Your sign-in E-mail address
- Your mobile number
- A phone number on which your password can be sent for recovery (which you had entered during E-mail account sign up process)
- Your recovery E-mail address (which you had entered during E-mail account sign up process)
After entering one of these details, you need to click “Continue” to land on next page.
On this page you will be asked to enter the missing digits of your mobile number (which you had entered during E-mail account sign up process) to confirm your identity.
After entering the digits, click confirm to proceed to the next page. On the next page, you will be given two options through which a verification code will be sent to you-
- Through SMS on your phone
- Through E-mail on your recovery E-mail account
When you select either of these options, you will be sent a verification code.
Enter this code on your yahoo web page & click “Submit”
Then, click “Create New Password”
Type your new password. Now you are done with the process.