Outbox is a space that contains your unsent e-mails. If any error occurs while sending your e-mail, it will be stored in the outbox. To remove that unsent e-mail, you can either delete it or just follow the given steps-
How to delete e-mails from the outbox?
Your outbox will be visible only when there is an unsent e-mail stored in it.
To access your outbox-
- Click on the Menu Icon
- Click on Outbox option
- Click “E-mail” to access your outbox
- Click the “Delete” button
Eliminate e-mail sending issues right from the depth
- Attachment limit exceeded
- Yahoo offers a maximum size of 25 MB which you can use for sending files with each e-mail.
- Try sending files or images which are within the allowed limit
- To get through this, you must delete that e-mail
- Write another e-mail which has fewer attached files
- Your yahoo mail has problems while connecting to the internet
- This issue occurs when you have a very weak internet connection.
- Or, this may also happen when some apps are running which block internet signals.
- There is some issue with the app settings
- Sometimes, your app may get corrupted due to some reasons. To tackle this issue, you need to uninstall & then, reinstall the app to get it working properly.